Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yay Me!

I am proud to announce that I have sold my first copy of my second novelette, entitled "Three's the Charm", on  http://www.bn.com/ .  It might not sound like much to you, but for me it sounds like success!  After wanting to be a published author since the 3rd grade, I can now say that I have 2 published books under my belt :o)

That isn't to say that I'm going to be able to retire soon, but it's nice to have even gotten this far.  It was well past time for me to take control of my own writing career.  After all, no one is going to care as much about getting me published as I am, so my career is in good hands!

In case you were wondering, neither book has any poetry in it.  They are semi-autobiographical rom/com stories, or "chick lit".  That doesn't mean men can't read them.  I'm happy with whoever is curious enough to read the brief description; then purchase and download it onto either their Nook or their computer.

I am hoping that within the 1st quarter of 2011 I'll be able to put a full-length novel up there, to see how it does.  i have high hopes for my writing career.  Finally!

So please feel free to go to the website and take a look.  And if you do buy and read one of my books, let me know what you think!

Goodnight. One more work day and then vacation. Whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment