Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's Just too Cold

When I got up this morning, it was 17 degrees.  When I left work this afternoon, it was 22 degrees.  Right now it is 11 degrees, and I have to leave in 10 minutes to go pick up Kitty at work.  Can you understand why I don't want to go out??

But the weird thing is, right now I am in my room, just wearing sweats, and my window is open approximately 3 inches yet I'm not cold.  The girls have the heat on at night, and with my window open I still wake up sweating.  What is wrong with that picture?  The girls sleep in sweats and I sleep in a t shirt.  I know Pumpkin isn't generating that much body heat!  Sometimes I even have to turn on the fan.

So when I get ready for work, I am very warm and don't feel like dressing appropriately, then I get outside and have to get into my car with the leather seats and then I'm cold!  Oy vey; it's not even the middle of December yet!  Is this what I have to look forward to for the next 4 and 1/2 months??  The only good thing about this cold weather is I can leave my bottle of water in the car overnight and it's icy cold and refreshing in the morning.  Or just ice...either wa,y by the time I get to work I can usually start drinking it :o)

Of course this cold weather would be more bearable if I had someone besides Pumpkin to cuddle with.  Perhaps that is what I will ask for from Santa.  Tis the season, right??

I'm tired and have to go get Kitty.  I couldn't bribe Brie to go.  Stay warm, and I'll be cheerier tomorrow.  And warmer.  And less sleepy.  Zzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment