Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome to my World

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, so here I am!  My screenname is MaxxTopher, which is the marriage of my nickname with the nickname of an old boyfriend.  Why include him in my name?  Because it's cool, that's why! ;-)  Plus, I really liked him and things were great until his depression really kicked his butt...but that's a story for another time!  Anyhoo, my reason for creating this is to put myself out there to try to break in to the world of book publishing.  I figure once people get to know me, and see how clever I am, they won't be able to WAIT to buy one of my books to get to know me even better!  And trust me: that's not something you want to miss.

So I'll leave you with that for now, and tomorrow I'll fill in a few blanks about myself.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment