Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

I was thinking about making tonight my Thanksgiving post, but now I don't have time.  I have to get ready to go out with my daughter to JP Bruno's to see one of our favorite bands, Funk Evolution.  The trumpet player works with me and I believe in supporting people I know (remember my loyalty description in my profile?). Also, the owner of Bruno's is my baby brother's best friend; and really easy on the eyes ;-) (Hi Perry!).

Anyhoo it's cold and windy out but I will go out for one set.  The band really does rock; and I love a really tight horn section.  Granted, I am tired and not looking forward to putting on eye makeup and vraving the wind, but it's the biggest party night of the year so I guess I should do it.  Besides, it's a 4-day weekend for me so I know I can catch up on my sleep later.

With that said, I have to go change my clothes.  Who knows?  I could meet someone interesting...rich and good-looking!

I'll give you my Thanksgiving blog tomorrow.  Now you have something to look forward to besides a belly full of turkey!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment