Saturday, November 20, 2010

32 Minutes

Well, in 32 minutes it will be my birthday.  I don't remember the exact time I was born, and my mother probably doesn't either (since I'm not the favorite), but it will be midnight and that counts.

So far it has been a pretty good birthday weekend.  Yesterday my hairdresser did my hair for free.  Thanks Annette!  In the evening I went to Harry & David and bought myself 4 dark chocolate Moose Munch bars.  They are the best!  Of course I can't eat them all at once because it would probably kill me, but I really do enjoy taking my time and making them last...  Schmoop-dog (more about him much later) got me a gift certificate to my favorite spa, Body Relief in Queensbury (shout-out to Stephen!) and I can't wait to schedule my massage.  Also, last night I went to the Dress Barn and found a great pair of pants to wear to my upcoming Christmas party (black and glittery) so that was a coup for me!

So I got to sleep in today, which is a real rarity for me on a Saturday.  Schmoop-dog took me to the Outback for lunch and I had the filet mignon: it was so good I wanted to start lunch over and eat it again :o)  Sometimes Schmoop gets it right.

On deck for tomorrow: after church my best friend is taking me to lunch at Red Lobster; probably to make up for not going out with me tonight.  But it's cold and windy and I didn't do my nails so I wasn't disappointed about staying home; especially when I got some writing done...

So I've got jazz on the radio, I'm in my jammies and I'll be doing a bit more work on my next book to go on BN.com.  Can't wait until it's done!  I think it will be a particular favorite.

20 minutes til my birthday.  I think it will be a great day; especially if I can find a channel televising the Raiders/Steelers game.  Whoo hoo: I'd love to see that.  Wish me luck and a happy birthday.  Until tomorrow...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment