Wednesday, October 5, 2022

A Little Knowledge...

 …can be a horrible, tragic thing.

Very recently, I was given some information that devastated me. It was something that had been briefly broached to me before, but then was brushed aside as it was unsubstantiated.

Unfortunately, I cannot go into detail about all that I now know is truth, as I wish to protect some parties involved. But I have discovered, once again, that just because a package is pretty on the outside, doesn't mean that what's inside isn't dark, disturbing and disgusting.

Since learning of this tangled situation, I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Normally, I would give it to God and move forward. But this time I seem to be stuck in a time loop of terrible thoughts with my mind seemingly unable to process that what I now know is real. I know God has this. But if you know me at all, you know I'm a fixer. However, I can't fix this. I am certainly available to the innocent people involved, but there's only so much I can do in this situation without throat-punching the evil bastard responsible. And even if I did that: it doesn't erase what already happened. So Jesus, please take the wheel on this one; and let there be healing to repair all of the damage that has been done.

Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment