Monday, October 10, 2022

Thank You, Merci, Gracias!!

 As of today, October 10, 2022, my little blog has 30,004 reads! Whoo hoo!! Of course, it is thanks to all of you that are faithful readers. I am truly humbled at your loyalty; and appreciate those of you who share my blog with the people you know 💛 

I would like to share some numbers with you; as it appears that not only is the blog being read in the U.S.: but also overseas! I always say I have no idea how they found it, but I'm glad they did. I know that Google + (rest in peace) had a lot to do with it, so I am thankful for the time that platform was alive and well. Regardless, over the lifetime of the blog, here is a synopsis of where it has been read:

19,600 U.S, 1,330 France, 1,140 Russia, 661 Canada, 644 Unknown Region (the International Space Station???), 615 United Arab Emirates, 598 Germany, 466 Poland, 336 Portugal, 203 Spain, 134 Ukraine, 126 India, 121 Belgium, 113 Mauritius, 109 Netherlands, 103 Argentina, 95 Japan, 86 Switzerland, 63 United Kingdom and 3,420 Other (where / who are these people?).

I wish I knew who some of the people are in the foreign countries, but it's all good. I am thankful for their readership!

I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so much for your loyalty. Hopefully I can keep you entertained, or thoughtful, or emotional for the next 30,000! And always feel free to leave me a comment or just reach out in general. Much love! 💛💓

Yes it's a real cake, and yes it was delicious! I will miss Gamble's Bakery when they close at the end of the month. May the memories live on forever 😎, but hopefully not the pounds!






No comments:

Post a Comment