Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's Almost That Time...

Today is Wednesday, June 27th, 2012.  You know what that means: 6 days until Kitty-palooza!  Yes, that time of year where her birthday is July 3rd, yet we seem to start celebrating several days before AND several days after! As a matter of fact: when I picked Kitty up from work last night, she got in the car and said, "Mom, guess what I did before my shift started? I walked all around the mall and took pictures of the things I want for my birthday!" Then she clicked on the photo gallery on her Droid Razr phone and showed me all of the items!  Seriously Kitty????

So here's the run-down on what's in store for Kitty-palooza 2012:
  • Friday: dinner at the Outback.
  • Saturday: seeing the Calico Dancers Indian troup at Moreau Rec.
  • Saturday night: dinner with friends at Siam Thai Sushi, and I don't eat sushi (not my birthday).
  • Sunday: Going to the movies to see "Brave".
  • Monday: Build-a-bear workshop for a companion for Miss Piggy and Lady Baa Baa.
  • Tuesday: her actual birthday with family dinner, cake and presents.
  • Wednesday the 4th: cookout.
Then we skip to Saturday the 7th, when we go to Glen Lake for Lisa and Tim's annual blowout featuring great food, fun and fireworks!  We'll bring a cake there like we always do for Kitty's birthday,along with my famous pasta salad.

So there it is, and I'm tired but I'd better gear up for this.  After all, what would summer be without Kitty calling all the shots for a week???  I'll let you know how we all fared after all the celebrating's complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment