Thursday, June 23, 2022

Tis a Mystery - A Quick One

 I was getting ready for work early this morning and was brushing my teeth. I was in a good mood and happened to look down at the sink as I brushed. And today was the first time I noticed this: there are five toothbrushes and five tubes of toothpaste on the top of the sink. However, there are only three of us...

This struck me as odd. There were two toothbrushes in the toothbrush holder, and three toothbrushes in open containers that they had come in. There were three kinds of Crest toothpaste: 3D White, Pro-Health and Crest Kids (no littles in the house); one tube of Listerine toothpaste and one Dental Care tube. So besides us: who else was brushing their teeth???

I cracked open the door and the two puppy heads were there wagging their tails at me. I closed the door again. No, it couldn't be...

Well of course it wasn't the dogs! But why in the world were there so many toothbrushes and so much toothpaste? How many teeth do we have? Kitty, who seems to be the one of us with the most sense, probably only uses one toothbrush. I only use one toothbrush. But would Brie use three toothbrushes? And for what? I use the Listerine toothpaste, Kitty uses the Dental Care religiously, so does that mean Brie is using three different kinds of Crest toothpaste: one for each toothbrush? Tis a mystery.

So when we're all home later, hopefully I'll get to the bottom of this. In the meantime, in a reusable bag I found two more tubes of toothpaste before I went to work. Looks like I'll be adding Ultra Brite and Pronamel to the rotation! So between all of the toothpaste and toothbrushes: we should have the cleanest teeth in town 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment