Sunday, May 20, 2012

Still Saying the Darndest Things!

This is going to be a quick one, because it was pretty succinct and to the point.  And judging by the title, I'm sure you can imagine that it's something Kitty said.

I went out to the mailbox to get the mail one day after work.  There was a boatload of catalogues: Woman Within, LL Bean, Carol Wright, Ginny's: so I brought them all in and put them on the table.  Then I went into the living room to watch my DVR'd soap.

Brie was in the kitchen with her sister, and I imagine that they each picked up a catalogue to leaf through.  After a few minutes, Kitty comes into the living room and stops by my chair.  I didn't look up because Brooke was confronting Liam about his relationship with Hope.  Then Kitty spoke up: "Mom, would you like to have one of these?" She thrust the catalogue under my nose and was pointing to a large, clear, pink vibrator!

"No I most certainly do not want one of those!" I sputtered, wondering what in the world kind of catalogue had come to my house.

"But why not mom?  Don't you want to feel -" and here she stage whispered - "pleasure????"

"No Kitty I don't!"

Of course by this time Brie had fallen out of her chair laughing.  Thanks!  Kitty went back into the kitchen shaking her head.  "I'll just leave the catalogue up here for you mom in case you change your mind."

Seriously: what was going on, or rather not going on in my life, that Kitty thought her mother needed one of those?  I think I'd better start censoring the catalogues that I bring into the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment